In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
• Silicone Swim Cap
• Singlet Style Number Bib (OSFA)
• Silicone Collapsable Drinking Cup
• Restube (solo only) - Auto inflating personal flotation device (emergencies only)
• Timing Chip & Ankle Strap (1 per team)
• Goggles (recommended, not required)
• Shoes - Use anything that’s light, offers good support, max grip, and drains easily.
• Wetsuit - No exceptions. It’s not just about warmth it’s about buoyancy and an added layer of safety. We realize some may not need it but it’s a blanket policy and applies to everyone regardless of experience and ability. We do rent these through your registration as an add-on. If you didn't rent one but need to go back into your registration to add it. If you don't know how visit our HOW-TO page and click the add-ons button.
• Whistle - If you’re a solo athlete there’s one built into the Restube we provide.
• Compression Bandage (1 per team, 1 per solo) - Necessary just in case. Some areas are remote and the bandage is a life saver if someone slips and gets cut with no one around to help. CLICK HERE to see how to use it.
• Tether (teams only) - Precaution in the case of bad weather OR becomes mandatory if you find yourself separating from your teammate during the swim.